Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Godly Science?

For anyone reading, you probably noticed a new title when you stopped by this time. I'm not trying to sound pretentious or anything, but I wanted a title that reflects a little better my attitude about God and science, as I have been always interested in science, and for the past year and a half have been a follower of Jesus Christ as well. When my science career became evident, I also found myself leaning more and more towards God, although it took a lot longer to admit that Christ is the son of God.

So that is why the title change came about. I think it goes better with what I hope this site is, the thoughts and musings of a scientist who is a believer in Christ. And maybe the title would also make it easier for others to find if they are searching for this kind of discussion.

No comments: