Thursday, December 07, 2006

Liking the new Blogger

Ok, I am definitely liking the new Blogger Beta, even if it is just to use the new label feature (much easier to implement something resembling categories and tags). I've upgraded my blogs, and will probably spend some time going back and adding labels (or tags, whatever) to most of my posts, even if it is just to put labels that match my old categories. And then maybe I will see what the new template editor looks like. And maybe, just maybe, with the new slickness and ease of updating, I will start writing again.

As many of you likely know, this is an interesting time to be a scientist and a christian, with atheism looking like a religion of its own. So hopefully I will get my butt in gear and start typing again.

-Robert

No comments: