Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Research Blog

My original intent when I started this blog was to have a place to talk about anything, as the title says, my life, science, God, etc. However, I recently began efforts to create space that highlights my professional interests and abilities. In addition, 99% of what I post here tends to be about my thoughts regarding the human condition, and posts about new software and other things directly related to my work I think stand out like a sore thumb. So, I have created another blog where I will mostly post about new software, articles, research methods, etc, and keep that out of here. That does not mean that you will not see another science related post in this space, as science is part and parcel of what I do. But certain posts, such as this one, or this one would be much less likely here, but would be more likely on my research blog.

Hopefully I will make more time for blogging period. It just takes so much time to write! 

No comments: