Friday, August 04, 2006

Life, In a nutshell

Ok, so I haven't been putting anything up here for quite a while. And I'm hoping to change that soon, really. I have a bunch of ideas of stuff to write about, it's just finding the time. And I really want to try to keep this space for more scientific / God type stuff, instead of random rants and completely exposing my personal life. If you want to read more about that, then you should check out "Life, In a Nutshell", which is my wife's and my personal blog, now that the wedding is over. See, part of the reason I haven't been posting here is because I have been trying to put stuff up there that I think some people want to hear about. So, if you really want to read stuff, then you should probably check out both spots. And if you have been constantly checking this spot for new stuff, I'm sorry. But then maybe you should also check into using an RSS reader.

No comments: