Tuesday, January 10, 2006

What's this about? (again)

Allright. If you had seen my blog before, you might notice that some things on here have changed. Especially in the header of the page. Before you didn't see anything about 'God'. And now there is. Some of you who know me might be wondering why that is. My entire life, I was always interested in the concept of God, and what his existence/nonexistence meant to me. Even my years as an atheist and a non-christian, I was always seeking to talk to interesting individuals about God. So, now as a christian, he has become an even more important part of my life. So, there will likely be posts on here when I talk about God, being a christian, and about my journey to coming to Christ, and my continuing journey with him.

Seeing as how I also do research in chemistry and biological sciences, I am obviously into technology and science (hard not to be when you spend at least 8 hours a day working on the computer). Do I think that science precludes a belief in God and Christ? No. Some would disagree with me, but I think my love of and study of science over the years actually helped to bring me to Christ. But more on that another time.

At the very least I hope that this is interesting reading to someone out there. And I encourage everyone to leave me comments, positive or negative, and send me questions if you have any.

-RobertGeneral_, God_

No comments: